Gerald Kahn joined the firm as of counsel from Fink Weinberger, PC, where he was Chairman of the Litigation Department.
Mr. Kahn has represented litigants in courts of all jurisdictions in the metropolitan area for almost 60 years. He has been lead counsel and has actively tried numerous jury and non-jury cases to conclusion.
Mr. Kahn was admitted to the bar of the State of New York in 1957. Mr. Kahn focuses on civil and commercial litigation.
- New York
- United States District Court in the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Professional Associations and Activities
- Member, American Bar Association, Member
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Member
- Member, New York Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member of the Civil Court Committee and Committee on States Court of Superior Jurisdiction, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Mr. Kahn was a member of Community Board 7 on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and, for a number of years, has been a delegate to the Judicial Convention for the First Judicial District in the State of New York. He was a member of the New York State Democratic Committee and is Democratic District Leader of the 67th Assembly District Par A. Mr. Kahn has, for more than 20 years, been on the Board of Directors of the Lincoln Square Neighborhood Center in Manhattan.
Awards and Recognitions
- AV Preeminent Rating, which is the highest possible rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards from Martindale- Hubbell- Lexis Nexis
- J.D., Columbia Law School
- B.A., Columbia College
- United States Army